Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reflective Essay

When I first created my blog last spring it wasn’t something super new to me, since I’d created one my freshman year of college for a writing course, but I had much better instruction on how to create one since I created the second blog for my elementary technology class I took during the 200 block. I was able to personalize it and make it feel more like mine so it was more fun to use. I would still like to learn how to personalize it more, such as how to change the font to something other than the four options given on the blog layout page. I know that would require me to rewrite the HTML of the blog layout, and that is something that’s a bit beyond my capabilities!
What I found most challenging is finding a descent blog to follow. The wedding blogs I follow can only be followed for so long, and then I have to find other blogs that interest me. I’d really like to find more library media related blogs, but there are so many to choose from and I’m not sure which ones are credible or not.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    If you could only follow two more library bloggers, I'd suggest Joyce Valenza's Neverending Search and Buffy Hamilton's The Unquiet Librarian. You pondered whether the blogs you are finding are credible - the advice these two cutting edge ladies give can be taken to the bank!

    Fran

    ReplyDelete